The Localization team is seeking an experienced Marketing localization program manager to help Salesforce's growing localization needs.
As a Localization Program Manager, you'll work closely with our Marketing, Brand, Product, International teams as a primary point of contact for marketing localization, to ensure on-time & high linguistic quality for global launches.
- Define localization end-to-end workflow in CMS-TMS, identify and build relationships with stakeholders.
- Own and execute the localization production for Corporate Marketing (Web, Multimedia, Event, Campaigns).
- Establish and maintain reliable internal tracking process for managing and balancing localization forecasts and budget.
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation skills to facilitate and build consensus, juggling competing priorities.
- Be able to work with challenging international environments across many time zones.
- Work in partnership with internal partners and localization vendors to define localization processes and ensure quality.
- Minimum 3 years of localization program management experience, preferably in marketing organization.
- Minimum 3 years of professional and advanced user experience with SDL WorldServer or TMS. Experience with Claytablet and Adobe Experience Manager is a huge plus.
- Experience working with international teams, seeing the perspective of both headquarters and international offices.
- Highly demonstrated project management skills including scope management, resource planning, risk assessment, task tracking, and budget management.
- Familiarity with XML, desktop publishing and multimedia localization.
- Results-oriented, can-do attitude.
- Thrives in a creative, fast-paced environment and works well under pressure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and able to set expectations across international and US teams.
- Fluent in at least 2 languages.
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" six years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on the IMUG Jobs Board