Localization Editorial Producer
Posted Apr 24
The Localization Producer will help create some of the most important content and editorial initiatives. Looking for the right mix of organizational and communication skills.
The role is responsible for producing and project managing copy for international markets, while collaborating with a wide range of worldwide teams (including design, UI, editorial, content programming, product marketing, legal, and software engineering) to ensure that projects are completed under the required deadlines and maintain the highest quality standard. This includes localizing from English copy, and producing copy from scratch in various languages with the help of a highly skilled network of agencies.
Work with producers of English/Int’l English/other language content, and vendors to ensure that localization production can be undertaken with no rework. Analyze and manage localized data.
• Linguistic expertise in at least one of the following languages required: Slovak, Romanian, Hungarian, Portuguese (Portugal), Ukrainian, Greek, Czech, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Malay
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills. Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills.
• Must possess the desire to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment and have the ability to prioritize urgent issues, and work calmly under pressure.
• Must possess a solid understanding of online production. Ability to learn and manage data in complex content management systems.
• Teamwork – The candidate will coordinate localization projects with marketing, vendors, localization team staff, legal and other departments
• Must be highly detail-oriented and able to multitask. Comfort in multiple languages desired and ability to deal with large volumes in up to 40 languages simultaneously.
• Localization QA and bug management experience preferred.
• Comfort and competence working on the Mac platform, using iOS
BA degree or equivalent